Sat, Apr 22|
Virtual via Zoom
Introduction to Agrohomeopathy - For Houseplants, Gardens and Farms - Saturday AM Class
Agrohomeopathy is the specialized area of Homeopathy used to treat plants and agricultural resources including animals. It is an inexpensive, chemical-free, non-toxic method of preventing, strengthening, and protecting plants from pests and diseases!
Time & Location
Apr 22, 2023, 10:30 AM – 12:30 PM EDT
Virtual via Zoom
About the event
In this two-hour class, you will learn the basics of Agrohomeopathy and how it can benefit your home, plants, and environment!
We will cover, "How To":
- Use homeopathic remedies to deter diseases and pests from herbs, annuals, perennials, trees and vegetables, and more!
- Use homeopathic remedies in transplanting, and pruning, seedlings, soil improvement, care of wildlife.
- Observe your plant, garden, or fields from a homeopathic perspective.
- Select a remedy and use what is called an Agro-homeopathic Repertory.
- Apply homeopathic remedies for a single plant, tree, seedlings, or larger space such as a garden or field.
- Know if a remedy is working for your plants.
- Change your remedy selection.
- Purchase and store your remedies.
- General discussion and how remedies can also be used with all animals!
- Time to think about creating an agrohomeopathic plot plan?
By using homeopathic remedies at home, we can reduce the use of pesticides and herbicides by dispensing environmentally friendly solutions to our plants, and other resources including soils and compost material to improve the overall health of the gardens and farms in our communities!!!
We look forward to you Joining Us in this community effort!
Agrohomeopathy for Home
Two-Hour Class - Includes a pdf file with the material covered plus a recorded session for your viewing for sixty days.$55.00+$1.38 service fee