In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, apple cider vinegar and honey. Taste and season the dressing with salt and pepper.
On a large platter, layer the sliced oranges, grapefruit, red onions and arugula.
Drizzle the vinaigrette and serve immediately.
How to make
· 1/4 cup olive oil
· 2 Tablespoons apple cider vinegar
· 1 Tablespoon honey
· 2 medium oranges, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch rounds
· 3 medium blood oranges, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch rounds
· 2 medium pink grapefruits, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch rounds
· 1/2 small red onion, cut into thin rounds
· 2 cups lightly packed arugula