Tue, Jan 10|
Learn Homeopathy and Bring Health and Vitality into Your Home
Learn Homeopathy and bring Health and Vitality to your family, pets, and plants!!
Time & Location
Jan 10, 2023, 6:00 PM – 8:30 PM EST
About the event
This FIVE class series will provide you with a solid understanding and foundation to use Homeopathy at Home for yourself, animals, and plants.
For $45 PER Class you will receive for 5 Months (Zoom Class schedule- Jan 10th, Feb 7th, Mar 14th, April 4th, May 9th):
1. A monthly two-hour zoom class - Max is 8 participants to keep classes small. We will meet once each month from 6 PM - 8:30 on the 1st or 2nd Tuesday of each month
2. The monthly zoom class is recorded for further review and in case you miss a class (access to this recording is limited to members of this class only)
3. Monthly material will be provided to the members of the class via a private discussion board.
4. A monthly private individual zoom 30 min session with Kris to ask any questions on the material, classes, or specific topics related to homeopathy and use at your own home.
5. Unlimited email access to Kris.
6. Access to all blogs, and remedy finder on our website!
(Please note, the timing of material and topics may change slightly but below is an overview of the content of the class series)
Introduction to Homeopathy in the Spectrum of Health. History of Homeopathy. How remedies are made, resourced, and more!
How to determine and assess a Being’s Health & Vitality, Look for Symptoms & Take the Case. We will review our unique Vitality Homeopathic Strategy exercise. We will cover how to use the same homeopathic remedy for different complaints in a person, animal, and plant so you can see how close we are all related!! (custom case-taking templates will be provided for you to use at home!)
How to Decide on your Remedy, Select Dosage, Frequency, and the best way to dispense for people, animals, and plants! (custom remedy cheat sheets and the material will be provided for you to use!)
Understand how to Observe the being for positive and negative shifts, why we see delays, and how to know when it is time to change remedy strength, move to a new remedy, or add a remedy to the mix!
We will highlight the top 20 or so remedies used in daily care and highlight both acute and chronic complaints for all beings - people, pets, and plants. Discuss remedy interactions!
Cost - $225.00 OR $50 per month due at least seven days prior to each class. This is a 5 class series. Please do not enroll in one single class. This program is intended to build off of each class. KIT NOT INCLUDED! (purchase available offline or links to pharmacies provided.
Homepathic Class Series
Thank you for your Registration. If you have paid in full ($225) you have secured your 5 classes. If you have selected to pay monthly, please remit the remaining 4 monthly payments of $50 at least seven days prior to each monthly class via Paypal to firstname.lastname@example.org. This is a class series requiring a commitment to purchase all five classes as they build upon each other. Please contact me at email@example.com with questions and I look forward to seeing you in class!From $50.00 to $225.00
- $225.00+$5.63 service fee
- $50.00+$1.25 service fee